Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Breivik and the media

Every time some "journalist" writes a piece about Breivik one reads the same things: "He is crazy. Stupid. Insane. He photoshopped his pictures. He beautified his resume." Et cetera. Why is that so? If our "liberal" media were worth anything, they would just care about his motivations, beliefs, actions and/or ideology. But this way Breivik debunks them for what they are: superficial and not objective. They can't oppose his ideology, so they have to attack him on the lowest level: By his looks and his "state of mind". The media currently PROVE that he is right. Actually there is a paragraph in Breiviks book were he predicts this in detail:

"I have been thinking about my post-operational situation, in case I survive a successful mission and live to stand a multiculturalist trial. When I wake up at the hospital, after surviving the gunshot wounds inflicted on me, I realize at least for me personally, I will be waking up to a world of shit, a living nightmare. Not only will all my friends and family detest me and call me a monster; the united global multiculturalist media will have their hands full figuring out multiple ways to character assassinate, vilify and demonize. They will possibly do everything they can to distort the truth about me, KT [Knights Templar] and our true objectives, and attempt to make even revolutionary conservatives detest me. They will label me as a racist, fascist, Nazi-monster as they usually do with everyone who opposes multiculturalism/cultural Marxism. However, since I manifest their worst nightmare (systematical and organized executions of multiculturalist traitors), they will probably just give me the full propaganda rape package and propagate the following accusations: pedophile, engaged in incest ctivities, homosexual, psycho, ADHD, thief, non-educated, inbred, maniac, insane, monster etc. I will be labeled as the biggest (Nazi-)monster ever witnessed since WW2."

Exactly this is currently happening! Did the media tell you that he had that much insight? No. Did they tell you about Buchanan or Borghezio speaking in his favour? No. Breivik is no idiot, the contrary is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment